Wednesday 26 January 2011

Dungeon Plungin'

Earlier this month, I was asked if I would mind if someone tinkered with my sci-fi maps, so that they could try and put together a modular tile-set for the Dungeon Plungin' game.

Well, to cut a long story short, to save them the trouble of having to cut out parts of my existing maps, and then try to paste the bits together to get something that looked OK, I instead agreed to do a new set of tiles (in a similar style) that was actually designed to be modular from the outset.

So here's a look at the design I've settled on for this new tile-set:

(this first one is for a simple corner passage)

With any luck I should have the whole set done by the end of the month, and then they'll be freely available on the CSP website and the Dungeon Plungin' forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment