Wednesday 20 April 2011

Sci-fi/Near-future Tiles

In a previous post I mentioned that I was toying with the idea of setting up a storefront on RPG Now (or similar), so as to makes a few things available at a small cost (and take my first steps into the world of publishing ...at least electronically).

I had thought to make the AoS Campaign Guide available in this fashion (though I'm still a little undecided about that), but I'm thinking that a more generic supplement/accessory would be a better choice for my very first product.

So, with that in mind, I'm probably going to start things off with a set of sci-fi/near-future floor-tiles (tiles which I have probably mentioned a few times before) ...which look something like this:


As you can see, the starter set will be spread over nine pages and will probably be available for around £3 (which I hope is a fair price). However, I still need to make a cover for the product (which is needed purely for the 'storefront'), and maybe include a few action shots of them in use - so it'll more than likely be sometime next month before everything is up and running.

I'd also like to add that even though I might start to sell the occasional supplement/accessory, all the stuff that I currently have available for free (on both the CSP and AoS websites) will always be freely available ...and still added to from time to time (in fact I will probably have a small adventure location ready for the AoS soon - which is inspired somewhat by the tower in the back of the old MERP book).

And that's about it for this post/update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment