Sunday 10 July 2011

The Little Book Of Dungeons - Volume II

I know it's only been just over a week since the launch of Crooked Staff Publishing, and with it Volume I of The Little Book Of Dungeons, but I've really been in the mood for creating a few dungeon maps recently ...and as a result The Little Book Of Dungeons - Volume II is now available through DriveThruRPG and RPGNow for $2.50.


I'm also planning to compile a third volume of dungeon maps this year - though I'll probably start work on this final volume in a few months time, and concentrate my efforts on a few other things in the meantime (unless of course, folks really do want Volume III sooner rather than later).

Also, both volumes have had their first review over on the Adventures & Shopping blog ...and a good one at that! (thanks BB).

No comments:

Post a Comment