Monday 23 January 2012

Why so quiet? ...part 1


No doubt you'll have noticed that I haven't posted much on the blog during the last month or so, and that things seem to be a little quiet around here - however, that couldn't really be further from the truth...

The main reason for the lack posts/updates/etc. is because I've been asked to help out with the 'environment' graphics for an upcoming indie xbox/steam game - and although I can't really say any more than that at this stage, the project is taking up most of my time at the moment (and will probably continue to do so for the next couple of months).

So hopefully that sheds a little light on my (seemingly) lack of activity right now  ...and as soon as I'm able/allowed to post more details about this latest project, I will of course do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment