Friday 30 November 2012

So what's coming up in 2013?


With December almost upon us, I thought I'd take a little time let everyone know what's planned for the new year...

* * *

The first product of 2013 will most likely be 'The Little Book of Dungeons : Cave Geomorphs' - which , like last year's compilation, will feature all of the maps from the 2012 Map-a-Monday project (as well as several extras) in one pdf booklet for the whopping price of $1.

And with regard to the Map-a-Monday project itself, I think that 2012 will be its final year (as I'm sure a year's worth of dungeons, followed by a year's worth of caves is enough for anyone), though I might persevere with a 'Map-a-Month' or something similar if folks still want more :)

The next product I have planned is something that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks, however I'm a little reluctant to say just what it is right now.

What I will say is that it is a new set of high-resolution dungeon tiles - but with a slight difference (and in this instance I'm using the term 'dungeon' very loosely). I'll probably post a few WIP pic's of a couple of them when I'm closer to release, but I don't want to give the game away just yet ...just in case the project doesn't go as planned.

Once that's done I'll be starting work on MegaDungeon Level 2 - which, like its predecessor, will feature a huge dungeon level (probably containing a few caves/mines this time around) mapped out in all its glory.

* * * 

There's also a couple of things that I've started (and am yet to finish) that I'll continue work on if/when time allows (like the Northern Kingdom Map for the Age of Shadow setting - which might get added to the Campaign Guide as an additional image file), assuming that I don't too distracted by other projects (or maybe the odd commission or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment