Sunday 24 April 2016

One Mini Every Week #17

A slight departure from the norm for this week's project, as I've been making/painting some 10mm stuff for my 'travel GM's kit' :)


Most of the terrain was made from matchsticks, BBQ skewers, and grit/gravel/sand - though I've also used a couple of tiny beads to make the vase, and the bedding was just a bit of kitchen towel soaked in PVA glue.

 (miniatures are from pendraken and kallistra)

And I hope to use these pieces to add a bit of colour/flavour to a few of my geomorphs (that I've printed out at a suitable scale) which I'm planning on using for a few random(ish) encounter locations in a upcoming game.




4 comments:

  1. I don't know why this has never occurred to me before, but if you play in 10mm you'll never have a hard time finding giant minis....ever! :D

    Cool terrain pieces dude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah - barbarians should look good a hill giants, orcs work well as trolls/ogres, etc. :)

      Delete
  2. Good painting job on the terrain

    ReplyDelete