Thursday 21 July 2016

Dungeon Designer Map 3 (Patreon Funded)

As I've mentioned before, I have one extremely generous supporter over on Patreon, who's pledged at the 'dungeon designer' level - but instead of requesting a specific geomorph, they have asked that I simply freestyle a map however I see fit.

So, I've sometimes used that as an opportunity to add another mine geomorph to the collection, while at other times I've just drawn whatever it was that took my fancy.

This time I've taken the latter approach, and tried something a little different...



...and as you can see, this is a departure from my usual style(s), and is my attempt at drawing a small 'crypt' map by hand.

On the whole I'm pleased with how it looks ...and I might even attempt to draw a few more of these :)


No comments:

Post a Comment