Monday, 25 July 2016

One Mini Every Week #29

For this week's project I've speed painted a couple of the Reaper Bones spider swarms (though they haven't photographed very well)...

...and now that they're done, I've realised that I probably should have picked out some of the larger spiders in different colours (just to break things up a bit) - plus, I don't think the colour I've used has done them any favours.

Oh well, at least they're painted :)

* * *

And just when I was starting to make a dent in my stockpile of unpainted mini's, these arrived...

...yeah, I may have a problem :) (though I am looking forward to splashing some paint on the new frostgrave gnolls - pictured on the bottom left).

No comments:

Post a Comment