Sunday 18 December 2016

Mine Geomorph #25 (patreon funded)

Here it is ...the last mine geomorph of the year (and the final one of the 'mine set'):


...and as an added bonus, I've also put a 'little' compilation map together, that features all of these bonus geomorphs ...plus a couple from some of the other sets.


So, as always, I'd like to thank everyone for supporting the project - because without your help and encouragement I probably wouldn't have been able to finish the 'mine set' this year :)

*   *   *

Anyway, now that all of 2016's maps are done, I think five years worth of greyscale maps is probably enough for most folks - so next year I'm thinking of changing things up a little, and starting on a whole new batch of colour maps and geomorphs :)

www.patreon.com/csp_kris

No comments:

Post a Comment