Sunday, 11 December 2016

One Mini Every Week #48 & #49

As you can tell, I'm still struggling to post pictures every week ...but my miniatures painting continues nonetheless...


So, last weekend I slapped some paint on the plastic GamesWorkshop skaven miniature on the left (I believe it is one of THESE - though I usually just pick up bits and pieces here and there for stores like THIS or the occasional sprue from ebay) ...which will represent a foul beastling sorcerer in an encounter I have planned.

And this weekend I have painted the adventurer miniature on the right (another £2 model from Midlam Miniatures).

Furthermore, I've also been experimenting some more with air drying clay (to make a monster for yet another encounter I have planned)...

 -the encounter-


-sculpting the creature-


-painted :( -

...though I think I applied the gloss varnish too soon - as the shading and highlight colours have all bled into one :( (plus, I'm not all that happy with how it looks in any case - so I might try to make a replacement 'body' next week).

And that's it for this week. Hopefully I'll get back to posting pictures a little more regularly - as there are only 3 weeks left of this little project ...and I will have then successfully completed my new year's resolution for 2016 :)

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete