Tuesday 5 September 2017

A Quick Update

Since things have been a bit quiet around here for a while, I thought I would post a quick update to let you know what I'm working on at the moment...

PATREON

Interest in the Patreon campaign hasn't been that great lately (and I've had to change the reward levels around a little) - but I'm still adding new tiles to the library each and every month. In fact, now that all of the smaller geomorphs are complete, I've recently entered the second phase of the project.

So, if you take a look at the image below, you'll see that I'm now drawing tiles that can be used (in multiples of four) to create much larger (possibly oddly shaped) rooms.


However, there are only 12 of these 'large room corner pieces' available at this time, but I've got a lot more planned!


'ZINE #3

I've also been working on material for this year's 'zine - for The Age of Shadow RPG.

So here's a quick look at some of the images I've drawn for one of the articles (a little adventure) that I'm in the process of writing.




ANOTHER DUNGEON BOOK

In-between working on the Patreon project and the 'zine, I've also finished 4 (of the 6) maps for the next Little Book of Dungeons.


And just like the maps in the previous two volumes, these will be available as a booklet first (for personal use), and then as individual 'stock art' images (for commercial use).


2.5D SCI-FI TILES?

I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with this yet, but one of the (many) things I've currently got on the back burner is a set of 2.5D sci-fi tiles (or perhaps a new range of pay-what-you-want tiles). But since I'm about to start playing in a friend's sci-fi game, I may get the urge to work on these sooner rather than later.


Note: for those of you not familiar with my 2.5D dungeons, you can find out more in THESE POSTS. Similarly, if you want to learn more about my existing pay-what-you-want dungeon tiles, you can find them HERE.

And that's it for this little update!

3 comments:

  1. Any plans to release more maps or other content for the Age of Shadows setting? Would like to see some more maps to go with the first two Hex Maps in the Northern Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was something I missed off the list!

    Yeah, I have started two more hex maps (I basically just detailed the areas I needed for my own game at the time - so they're a bit fragmented) - but you can see the WIP's here:

    https://s19.postimg.org/x4lksuzoz/hex_so_far.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I'll look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete