Tuesday 2 April 2019

Print & Paste Miniatures : Goblins

If you've been following me via any of the social media platforms (BTW way HERE's some of the places where you can find me), then you've probably seen some of my recent posts about making papercraft(ish) miniatures.

It started off (a while back) with the animated book swarm (note that I've recently made another of these during a livestream), and then the more recent Twig Blights.

Well, I thought it was about time that I actually put together a dedicated pdf for this kind of thing (rather than just repurposing some of the existing textures) ...and here's the result:


As you can see, this first set provides you with a way to populate your dungeons with a whole host of goblins - without having to spend a fortune on mini's :)

Now obviously, I am (and always have been) a fan of regular metal/plastic miniatures - but I thought it would be a nice idea to have a bunch of these papercraft(ish) goblins available for those folks who have no interest in painting (or who simply can't get hold of miniatures in their location) ...plus I've always dreamed of a miniatures range of my own - and this is probably the closest I'm ever going to get :)

So, as always, here's the video showing how I put them together...


...and the pdf file can be found HERE (note that it's a pay-what-you-want product - so feel free to pay as much/little as you like).

No comments:

Post a Comment