Monday 15 July 2019

Let's Draw a Dungeon Map!

I thought it might be interesting if we had a go at drawing a dungeon map together - i.e. you make the room suggestions, and I'll have a go at drawing some of them.


However, in order to keep all the suggestions centralised (and to keep me sane ;) ), post any ideas you might have on the youtube page itself.

A few other things to keep in mind: 
  1. Keep your suggestions to a sentence or two at most (like the starting areas that I've provided), and try not to be too random with your ideas (i.e. let's try to make something that kinda makes sense - something that we can actually use).
  2. Bonus points if you describe something that we can build with some of the 'Print & Paste' terrain that we've making these past couple of years.
  3. You'll have several days to get your ideas in, and I'll then close the comments while I work on some of the suggestions (possibly those with the most likes - so try to keep to one idea per post).

I'll then upload a new video with the updated map, and we'll start the process again for the next batch of rooms :)

2 comments:

  1. B- a narrow (10' wide), near inperceivable spiral path sloping (1:100) downward into the dark (800' radius outer circle) is marked on its milk-white clay walls with a rust brown stain what appears to be no more than ancient cracks in the clay filled with new minerals. However if one were to fly down the tunnel at speed over its distance, the mineral stains spell out the word... 'leave'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. I knew I forgot to update this someplace. We're now on part 2: https://youtu.be/8VxXLJuVwj4

      Sorry about that.

      Delete