Thursday 7 November 2019

Print & Paste Consoles & Terminals

If you've been following me via the various social media pages, then you'll have seen that I've been working on some more terrain for the (print & paste) sci-fi tiles.
Well, as usual, these took a lot longer to draw than I originally anticipated (due to all the little details), but I've finally got them finished ...and released the next video:


And, as you can see, in this one I've had a go at making a few consoles/terminals (basically generic technical gubbins), and I'm quite happy with how they've turned out :)


Anyway, if you want to have a go at making a few yourself, you can find the pdf HERE (it's a pay-what-you-want download - so grab it for free, or pay as much as you like), and the instructions can be found in the above video.

So, here's hoping that a few of you can put them to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment